– Pick up and transfer from Lima airport to your Hotel
– Flight Cusco/Lima/Lima
– Hotel in Lima
– Hotel in Cusco
– Tour into the sacred valley on the Incas
– Transfer Cuzco Hotel / Km. 82
– Permit to the Inka Trail
– Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
– Bus ticket Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
– Train ticket Aguas Calientes ““ Cusco
– Transfer train station / Hotel
– Porters (carry tents and cooking equipment) and
– Guided visit to Machu Picchu and the ruins along the trail.
– Bilingual professional guide during all Inca Trail circuit.
– All meals along the excursion.
– Camping equipment including tents, kitchen
tent, mattresses, etc.
– Equipment of the kitchen all quirurgits
– Vegetarian food available on request with no
– Transfer station ““ Hotel in Cusco
THE PRICE DOES
– Personal Equipment of trekking
– Additional Taxi
– Lunch and Dinner on the last day
– Visit to the Hot Springs in Aguas Calientes
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU BRING:
– A backpack with a change of clothes for the
whole period of the trek
– Rain jacket or Poncho (Plastic rain Ponchos can
be purchased in Cusco or on the way to the
trail starting point)
– Strong footwear, ideally trekking boots you
have broken in
– Warm clothes, including Fleece layers and warm
jacket or down jacket
– Sleeping bag ““ 10c graded sleeping bag
– Mattress (by us but to be carried by you)
– Head torch and spare batteries
– Camera, film, SD Card and batteries
– Sun hat or cap to protect your face from the
– Sun block 35
– Insect repellent
– Toilet paper
– Snacks: biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, etc
– Water bottle and sterilizing tablets
Porters can be hired to help carry your personal
items such as clothes, sleeping bag etc. The services of a third of a porter
(maximum 18kg or 20lb per person) can be hired for US$180. If you hire the
services of a third of a porter (you will need to supply the small padlock).
However, even with this service you will still need to take a daypack to carry
your essential items such as rain poncho, warm fleece, camera and water bottle.
Please note that due to new government
regulations the maximum number of porters that we can use in each group has now
been capped. This is why we have had to limit the maximum amount of personal
equipment that you can give to a porter to carry for you to 10kg or 20lb per
person. (The maximum amount that each porter can carry on the Inca Trail has
also been limited to 18kg or 20lb per porter). Approximately 40% of our clients
hire the services of an extra third porter.
– Sleeping bags $20 for 4 days.
– Extra porter USD$ 180 (one porter could carry
up to 18 kg)
FOR INCA TRAIL MACHU PICCHU
The authorities allow only 500 people per day on
the Inca Trail. This number includes trekkers, guides, porters and cooks. So to
trek the Inca Trail is essential to book months in advance. The availability of
quotas for the Inca Trail is the same for all agencies.
We will buy your Inca Trail trek permit using the
names & passport numbers that you send us with your trek booking
application. You must bring these same passports with you to Cuscoand take them on the Inca Trail. If the name or number in your passport is different
from the name and number on the trek permit, the government authorities will
not allow you to start the trek and you will not be entitled to a refund. If
you plan to renew your passport between making the trek booking and actually
starting the trek you will must bring both passports (New and Old).
If you make a trek booking at the student price
you must send us a copy of your ISIC card at the time you pay the trek deposit.
If you fail to bring your ISIC card on the trek the government authorities will
not allow you to start the trek. You will not be given the opportunity to pay
the extra difference in Price.
On the other hand, you must have the following
information to reserve as in your passport and from each participant in your
– Trek departure date
– Prior arrival date in Cusco
– Name (as in your passport)
– Middle Name
– Passport Number
– Birth date
– Special Food Requirement
– Gender: Male / Female
– Student with ISIC card: No / Yes
– Accommodation in Cusco(Address and Phone Number)
Important: Kindly note that once your spot is reserve and confirmed it is
non refundable and does not allow making any modifications like names or